Flipkart - Search Bar

Friday, August 05, 2005

why blog?

As you can see I am still figuring this one out. I picked the green template because that's my favourite colour. And I am writing because well, that's pretty much my only talent.

By the way, do tummy aches happen because the tummy is upset with you( I have heard people say that, but tummy doesn't have mind of its own, right?) Do you call it an upset stomach or a stomach upset? or Both? Well, I have them all, and if it gets any worse I'll be forced to think the tummy has a mind of its own is indeed upset with me. hmm...

1 comment:

Info Analyst said...

hi,

its me again.Off late i have been reading some blogs and i am interested in it. can you tell me how to do that? especially this XML - RSS feed etc., i dont understand...sorry for bugging you.

- veda